Wednesday, May 6, 2009

In the beginning.....

Today I start a new chapter in my life.  Blogging.  I follow several blogs daily and am looking forward to jumping into that world.  As you may already know, I have a lot to say and sometimes nobody to listen to it.  I may never get any followers, but at least I can look back and all that I have done with my life.  I have a beautiful daughter "Baby G" which i am sure you will get sick of hearing about it.  I won't be as bad as Kathie Lee but it could become that way.  BTW, I love the 4th hour of the today show.  Hoda and Kathie Lee are a riot!  We had a blast last night celebrating Cinco de Mayo with friends at a local Mexican restaurant.  4 adults, 1 2-year old, and 2 babies under 4 months might sound like a crazy night, but our love for tequila and any excuse to drink it during the week made everything better.  I will leave you with some pics to get my blog started, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy posting.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment